State of the Art Precision Electronic Scales
This self-calibrating Fristaden Lab Digital Analytical Precision Balance can measure as much as 15kg with a 0.1g accuracy resolution. Units are measured in grams (g), ounces (oz) and carats (ct). The setting time is 3 seconds. The 90mm x 35mm LCD display features Mode/Unit, Tare, Pieces and Power serve as keys, in addition to low battery and overload indicators. The facility supply is 110V-220V.
The product dimensions are as follows:
- Scale dimensions: 200mm x 265mm x 75mm.
- Weighing plate dimensions: 170mm x 190mm.
- Max. weight: 15kg
- Accuracy resolution: 0.1g
- Functions: Power, Mode/Unit, Tare and Pieces
- Units of Measurement: grams (g), ounces (oz) and carats (ct)
- Setting Time: 3 sec
- Scale Dimensions: 200mm x 265mm x 75mm
- Weighing Plate Dimensions: 170mm x 190mm
- Power Supply: 110V-220V
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
This Analytical Precision Balance is sold by Fristaden Lab, an American-brand lab and scientific equipment retailer established in 2013 in Chicago, Illinois. Fristaden Lab is owned and operated by Fristaden & Company, LLC.
PRECISION BALANCE – for when you wish to have to be precise and wish essentially the most accurate weight to be had
SELF-CALIBRATING – Fristaden Lab precision balance can measure as much as 15kg with a 0.1g accuracy resolution
MEASUREMENT – calculates units in grams (g), ounces (oz) and carats (ct)
FEATURES MODE/UNIT – tare, pieces and tool serve as keys
ONE YEAR WARRANTY – This Digital Analytical Precision Balance has a 12 months warranty