The Salter Brecknell CP80 series of impact printers come standard with low paper monitoring, Windows drivers, and a RS-232 serial port for quick connection to your PC computer. The CP80 series is also point of sale (POS) compatible, making them the perfect for product label or receipt printing in most retail locations. With their compact ABS construction these printers are also commonly used for in-vehicle mobile printing applications such as emergency services, data-collection, field service, agriculture, logistics, waste management, recycling, and law enforcement.
Two CP80 models to choose from: 1200 baud (AWT05-505592) and 9600 baud (AWT05-505593). Both printer models come with a printer ribbon and one roll of paper. However, these impact printers do not include a power supply. You must select your desired power supply from the list provided or your printer will arrive with no power cable.
CP80 Impact Printer Options:
• Global power supply, UL and CE approved, for UK, US, EU and Australia. (AWT05-505594)
• DC power cable (6') bare leads (AWT25-501087)
• CP80 to bare leads (6') serial cable (AWT25-501105)
• CP80 to DB9 female (3.75' or 1.2 m) serial cable (AWT05-505625)
CP80 Impact Printer Specifications:
• Power: 9-36 VDC
• Baud Rate: 8, N, 1 for 1200 or 9600
• Data Buffer: 8 K
• Size (LxWxH): 6.3" x 4" x 3.2" / 160 mm x 101.6 mm x 81.3 mm
• Operating Temperature: 41° F to 104° F / 0° C to 50° C
• Unit Weight: 1.22 lb / 0.55 kg
• Paper Width: 2.3" / 58.4 mm
• Print Width: 144 dots per line
• Number of Columns: 24
• 1-year Limited Warranty
**Orders shipping to CA will incur a separate charge of 10% sales tax.
Orders shipping to WA will incur a separate charge of 12% sales tax.**