The CP130 is a compact yet durable thermal printer from Salter Brecknell. It’s rugged ABS plastic construction offers a long lasting printing solution for retail and mobile receipt printing applications. Commonly used for printing by testing & measurement agencies, field services, emergency services, law enforcement, waste management, recycling, agriculture, logistics, and other data collection industries.
Salter Becknell’s CP130 Thermal Printers feature Windows drivers, POS (Point of Sale) compatibility, and a RS-232 serial port, making them very versatile printers. These thermal printers come with one roll of thermal paper to get you started. However please note that the CP130 thermal printer does not include a power cord, you must select one of the listed power options if you don’t already possess a power cord.
CP130 Thermal Printer Options:
• Global power supply, UL and CE approved, for UK, US, EU and Australia. (AWT05-505594)
• DC power cable (6') bare leads (AWT25-501087)
• CP130 to bare leads (6') serial cable (AWT25-501076)
• CP130 to DB9 female (6.5' or 2 m) serial/configuration cable (AWT05-505624)
• Wall Mounting Bracket (AWT05-505626)
CP130 Thermal Printer Specifications:
• Power: 9-36 VDC
• Baud Rate: 150 up to 57,600
• Factory Default: 9600, 8, N, 1*
*Configuration cable "AWT05-505624 needed to change configuration
• Data Buffer: 20 K
• Size (LxWxH): 5.25" x 3.75" x 2.5" / 133.4 mm x 95.3 mm x 64 mm
• Operating Temperature: 41° F to 104° F / 0° C to 50° C
• Unit Weight: 0.75 lb / 0.34 kg
• Paper Width: 2.3" / 58.4 mm
• Print Width: 1.9" / 48.2 mm @ 384 dots per line
• Number of Columns: 12, 16, 24, 32, 42
• 1-year Limited Warranty
**Orders shipping to CA will incur a separate charge of 10% sales tax.
Orders shipping to WA will incur a separate charge of 12% sales tax.**