The economical design of OHAUS’s FD series of food portioning scales provides fast, durable, clean and flexible operation. FD scales are specifically designed as multi-use scales for food service applications such as checkweighing and portioning. Their easy to clean all steel construction makes them ideal for use in bakeries, restaurants, and food manufacturing facilities that require fast and accurate measurements with flexible operation.
· All stainless steel high quality formed construction
· Dishwasher safe stainless steel pan
· Includes high precision loadcell
· Rubber leveling feet and front panel leveling bubble
· Design allows for manual or automatic tare
· DisplayBacklit LCD, 3 LED indicators
· Audible buzzer with volume control
· AC adaptor (included)
· 120-hour internal rechargeable battery assures excellent portability
· 4 bar battery indicator and low battery warning
· Power saving selectable auto-off
· Positive and negative checkweighing and % Weighing functions for food packaging and preparation
· Weighs in lb, decimal and ¼ fractional oz, lb:oz, g, and kg
· Dedicated tare key
· NSF certified, USDA-AMS accepted, supports HACCP compliance
· Non-H models have NTEP and Measurement Canada 3,000e Certified Resolution
Food Service: NSF Listed/Certified to NSF/ANSI 168-2005 Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices (formerly NSF C-2); USDA/AMS Accepted to NSF/3-A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment; Meets requirements for HACCP conformity.
Electrical/Emissions: UL C US listed, meets AS/NZS4251.1 Emission/AS NZS4151.1 Immunity, FCC Class B Part 15 operation, Industry Canada Class B.
Legal-for-Trade: Non-H models are NTEP certified (CC No. 05-072A1), Measurement Canada Approved (No. AM-5582).
Quality: The quality management systems at OHAUS are registered to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
**Orders shipping to CA, PA, TX, and NY will incur a separate charge of 9.3% sales tax.**
*Expedited shipping may not be available for this item. Please contact us for more information.